A Schengen visa is intended for individuals who need a visa to enter or transit through a specific country that is part of the Schengen Space, such as Portugal.
Click here to check the list of countries whose nationals require a visa.
If you wich to apply for a Schengen Visa, please contact VFS Global.
If you wish to remain in Portugal for longer than 90 days, you will need to apply either for a Temporary Stay Visa (when applying for a stay of under a year) or a Residence Visa (when applying to stay for over a year). In either case, please send an e-mail to this Consulate General, with the following details:
- Date of birth;
- Expiry date on your passport;
- Expiry date on your UK residence card;
- Full address in the United Kingdom;
- Phone number;
- Estimated date of arrival in Portugal;
- Reason why you to wish to stay in Portugal for longer than 90 days.
For further information, please click here.